On-page SEO (search engine optimization) refers to the process of optimizing pages on your site to improve rankings and user experience. A well-optimized page helps Google understand what the content is about, which helps it organize and rank your page.
- Website Audit
- Competitors Research
- Keyword Research for 15 pages according to the target audience
- Keywords Searched will be mentioned with potential monthly search volume in a sheet that can also be used in the website content/blog
- Writing & Adding a Compelling & SEO-friendly Meta Title Tag and Meta Description
- Analyzing Website URLs and Heading Tags
- Finding the Primary Keyword and assessing the Search Content in it
- Setup Google Search Console and Analytics
- Analyzing Google Search Console regularly for tracking the site’s organic search performance
- Suggestions to improve the site further
Please shoot me a message if you have any questions or special requirements.